On April 24, 2017, FFB informed its Member Affiliates of the two offices that would be up for election at the Ordinary Congress on June 24, 2017 in Belize City.
We once again confirm that the FFB Executive Committee offices which are up for elections are the following:
FFB Vice President
We hereby inform you of the process to follow during the electoral process:
1. Persons who wish to contest for the offices of the Executive Committee of the FFB can only request nominations forms through its affiliate’s members that are in good standings.
2. Member of the FFB can either nominate or second a candidate, no one member can nominate and second the same candidate.
3. The candidate can be nominated by one member and be seconded by another Member.
4. The official document must be return to the FFB General Secretariat by the Member who has nominated or seconded the candidate.
5. The official document must reach the FFB general Secretariat no later than May 15, 2017 at 4:00 pm. This can be by registered mail or hand delivered by the Member.
6. All documents must contained the following:
a. Copy of recent police record for the candidate.
b. Two passport size photograph of the candidate.
c. Copy of recent utility bill, passport, social security card of the candidate.
d. Official document from the Member with detail information of the candidate they have nominated or seconded.
e. Member Affiliate official documents stamped and signed by its legal representative.
f. The legal representative of the Member Affiliate is either the President or the Chairman.
The FFB Secretariat will continue to inform you during the next few days on all other matters related to the electoral process.
FOOTBALL Federation of Belize, Formerly B.N.F.A 1980-2001, Affiliated to FIFA and CONCACAF 26 Hummingbird Highway, City of Belmopan, P.O Box 1742 Belize City, Belize C.A. Telephone: 822-3410/3717, Fax: 822-3377 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.footballfederationbelize.com d. Official document from the Member with detail information of the candidate they have nominated or seconded.